Tuesday, February 10, 2015

One Gay Man's Story: Alaska and a Tribute to My Parents

     In this video, I referred to a previous video "This is my story."  I tried to post it here, but failed, so this is the second video in the series  

     You can go to my Youtube channel and look "oldest to newest" videos and find the title "This is my story" to view that video if you wish.

     One Gay Man's Story: Alaska and a Tribute to My Parents is the title I gave to this one.  At the time I posted this video, my parents had been married for fifty years.  In that photo you can see behind me in the video is me with a "husband" in a previous love life.  At the time, I believed it would last a lifetime!  I hated that we ended it, but am glad that it happened.


           I was speaking only for myself ... for all I knew, my family was pretty much an ordinary one.  I didn't get into the gay matter in this video.  At that particular time in my life, such terms as "gay," "homosexual," etc. had not registered in my thinking.  "Sex" was not yet registering.  

     As early as age six, I was attracted to guys.  I dreamed about them.  I never felt the urge to talk about such things.  They were, as I would describe them these days, simply humdrum run of the mill parts of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment