Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sex, my first time with others. One Gay Man's Story


     As some people have implied, I should never have had, should never have, a romantic life I desired.  I should never... fall in love.  I should never... I should never live with the person I want and love..... I should never make a family with the person I want and love.  As they have implied, my love life isn't about what / who I want, but is about who THEY want (often disguised as "who God wants").  As they have implied, it's perfectly acceptable for teenage boys and girls to flirt, hug, and kiss with each other.  While, as they have implied, it isn't right for them to have sex, they're perfectly willing to forgive that when pregnancy occurs and get on with life.  They're perfectly willing to forgive divorce, and get on with life and remarriages.   But, as they have implied, my flirting, hugging, kissing, and (maybe) having an "oops" experience are all worthy of ostracisim.  As they have implied, even if I abstained from sex until marriage, and even if I got married and remained faithful ... I'm to be ostracised.

     Remember, I was 19 - 20 years old and it was 1977-78....    

No comments:

Post a Comment